Parallels 10 "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

ikelleigh

Bit poster
I recently moved all of my stuff from a Time Machine to a new MacBook Pro and now my Parallels 10 gives me this message: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. Please purchase a new product license."

Is there a way to reset activations similar to how iTunes does it?

Thanks!
 
Since my issue is the same as the OP I thought I would reply here instead of making a new thread. I just switched from an iMac to a MacBook Pro and moved my stuff the same way, through time machine, but it didn't save my activation of parallels.
 
Since my issue is the same as the OP I thought I would reply here instead of making a new thread. I just switched from an iMac to a MacBook Pro and moved my stuff the same way, through time machine, but it didn't save my activation of parallels.
Hi Tricia, please check your private message and respond.
 
I had to have my computer shipped to Mac to be repaired, and when it came back, Parallels prompted me for my registration key. I inserted it and I receive the same message. It's the same computer that it was on, but had repairs which obviously make it appear as a new computer, if that makes sense? I now can't get into my work files. Thank you.
 
I have this exact same problem. Had to wipe out my MacBook two times. Now I have a new MacBook and cannot activate. Please advise.
 
Hi, same problem here. Ordered new Macbook Pro, tried Parallels 10 with my key, forgot to uninstall before wiping the SSD, sent it back and now I can't activate it on the now newly arrived one. It would be nice if you could do the same for me, thanks.
 
Back
Top