Good morning,
I just set up new Bootcamp 6 partitions with Windows 10 on my 15 and 13 inch mid 2012 MacBook Pros. Everything installed correctly and is working perfectly .
Unfortunately, neither parallels 11 nor parallels 11.01 detect my boot camp partition on either system.
I have checked the hard disk for errors using the Windows chkdsk /r /f command and found no errors. My Boot Camp partition is still not visible to parallels.
Systems information: ( same issue on both systems )
First System:
15 inch MacBook Pro mid 2012
16 GB of RAM
I7 processor
OS X 10.9.5
Second System:
13 inch MacBook Pro mid 2012
16 GB of RAM
I7 processor
OS X 10.9.5
I just set up new Bootcamp 6 partitions with Windows 10 on my 15 and 13 inch mid 2012 MacBook Pros. Everything installed correctly and is working perfectly .
Unfortunately, neither parallels 11 nor parallels 11.01 detect my boot camp partition on either system.
I have checked the hard disk for errors using the Windows chkdsk /r /f command and found no errors. My Boot Camp partition is still not visible to parallels.
Systems information: ( same issue on both systems )
First System:
15 inch MacBook Pro mid 2012
16 GB of RAM
I7 processor
OS X 10.9.5
Second System:
13 inch MacBook Pro mid 2012
16 GB of RAM
I7 processor
OS X 10.9.5