Parallels 13 reinstalls what a hot mess I still have the same problem.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DavidC23, May 11, 2018.

1. DavidC23

DavidC23 Bit poster

I got the message from windows or parallels was reinstalling or something. The point is it was clear I had some corrupt windows files. I had to fix widows. Since I can not stop windows from updating this program grows and grows. I thought I would take the time to reinstall windows 10 since my portition was getting full. I only run 1 program in Windows that's it. I formatted the partion and installed windows and went to start parallels and create a new virtual machine and poof back to the original message with windows not loading and looping. Ok that's a problem.

Ok so now I go to the help every search was for Windows 7 or 8 . Nothing about windows 10. I searched and searched and I find nothing on reinstalling windows 10 with parallels 13. I finally called and lied I and explained and they attempted to help and said they would send me the instructions for parallel tools that I have to follow. They did not send the instructions. Here i sit 2 days can't access my work. Now I can't even boot into windows directly from restarting the machine windows is corrupt. I post this here and hope I get some help, mean while I can't access my work. I have hated parallels tools since they came out. I am feeling like there is something I need to do with the tools but I can find no information and I can't call for help. Never needed help but 1 time and the problem with with parallels tools.

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @DavidC23 , if you are looking for Reinstall Windows , please check this article . If you need any further assistance , please let us know, we are here to help.