Running Monterey 12.6 on an INTEL i9 iMAC with 64Gb RAM and 2Tb SSD. Updated monterey VM to ventura. Seemed to go OK, but the VM now crashes either before the login screen appears or just after the login screen appear (I do not have time to signin).
It then shows this message:

And attempts to restart. This happens in an infinite loop until Parallels craps itself and I get the system crash logs message that the system is now totally unresponsive. The only way out is to force quit Parallels.
Restarting parallels breaks macOS (it freezes). I need to force quit Parallels to get the iMac to function. I will try rebooting, but I am not hopeful.
It then shows this message:

And attempts to restart. This happens in an infinite loop until Parallels craps itself and I get the system crash logs message that the system is now totally unresponsive. The only way out is to force quit Parallels.
Restarting parallels breaks macOS (it freezes). I need to force quit Parallels to get the iMac to function. I will try rebooting, but I am not hopeful.