Parallels 2.5 and Leopard - where to download?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by snak-pak, Nov 22, 2007.

1. snak-pak

snak-pak Member

I own Parallels 2.5 and Leopard. It was running fine, but I just bought a new computer. I used Apple's Migration Assistant to move all my data and applications, but now Parallels won't run. I think I need to re-install it, because it says there is a driver issue.

Where do I download version 2.5? I've never upgraded to 3.0 because it costs too much money to do so, and I'm happy with the old version. It sounds like 3.0 is really buggy anyway. My friend runs Poker Stars in Internet Explorer and he says Parallels 3.0 crashes ALL THE TIME, and there is no bug fix in sight from Parallels [sigh]. So I'll stick with 2.5.

Where do I download it??? I have a legal license for 2.5.

2. Hugh Watkins

Hugh Watkins Forum Maven

3.00 is great
    I just kept my dmg files as a back up
    so I could install 2.5 on my daughter's machine

Hugh W

3. snak-pak

snak-pak Member

I wish I'd kept the .dmg file as well. If there's no way to download it from Parallels (which is a little odd), maybe you could send it to me? Are you using it with Leopard too?

4. snak-pak

snak-pak Member

5. robsoft

robsoft Junior Member

Does 3214 really run fine with Leopard? Have you ever experienced the problem where a suspended machine just won't resume again afterwards? This has been plaguing me since Leopard came out, and if your 3214 is working okay I'd love to know your secret! :)

http://forums.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=17527

6. phi

phi Bit poster

I am having the same issues with the resume!