new harddisk blank from Apple, new os installed yesterday so now I put parallels back in....
Upon reinstallation from cd media successful with a check,
I am able to lauch parallels sucussfully
now the 2nd time and always thereafter I am unable to launch the program.
the error message says relaunch or ignore and parallels never opens.
MacBook 2.0 ghz
1 ghz ram
10.5.8
Parallels 3.0
by the way.......maybe there's a update I ask myself??
it says on the box upgrades are free...it says on the site upgrades are free...are there any upgrades i cannot find any?
Upon reinstallation from cd media successful with a check,
I am able to lauch parallels sucussfully
now the 2nd time and always thereafter I am unable to launch the program.
the error message says relaunch or ignore and parallels never opens.
MacBook 2.0 ghz
1 ghz ram
10.5.8
Parallels 3.0
by the way.......maybe there's a update I ask myself??
it says on the box upgrades are free...it says on the site upgrades are free...are there any upgrades i cannot find any?