Parallels 3.0 impossible apply update

Zagor

Bit poster
I buy on Italian AppleStore, time ago, Parallels Desktop 3.0 (it was unlocalized version -only uk- that they send me in the box)
Now i buy in Italian Apple Store the Parallels Desktop 4.0 upgrade box and after the deletion of 3.0 and the installation of 4.0 activation procedure tell me thay is impossibly to apply it because the upgrade is for a localized version different?
What?
Are u crazy?
The 3.0 was ONLY in uk version when i buy it!!
I open a ticket but i think you are sleeping at this our. In Italy are 23.26 and i will stop my job because i cant open my virtual machines.
Who pay this stop?
What i do now?
 
Last edited:
Dear Zagor,

We aplogize about the situation.

It is the policy of our company. Activation keys depends on localazation.

All I can suggest is refund your Italien Parallels Desktop and purchase for British Parallels Desktop
 
Dear Sir
Italian AppleStore dont sell english version
It sell ONLY italian version.
What i do now?
I lost my money?
 
Hello Zagor,

Silmply request refund the Italian Version of Parallels Desktop from Italian Apple Store and after that purchase the british version of Parallels Desktop on our website (www.parallels.com)
 
Back
Top