Parallels 3 uninstall didn't work, it tells me I don't have Parallels installed

Fio999

Junior Member
I followed the uninstall instructions provided in the link, I believe the article ID is 4790.

I was trying to uninstall Parallels 3, build 5608.

I used the uninstall program that comes in the CD I purchased.

The message I get is: "You do not have Parallels installed on your computer".

I was wondering how do I know for a fact that the build I have is 5608? Maybe I have a later build and that's why the uninstaller doesn't work.

Appreciate any help,
Fio999
 
Hello,

You can check the version and build of Parallels Desktop by going to Finder -> Applications -> Parallels Desktop.
Right click on Parallels Desktop and go to Get Info.
Also, you can check the size of the Parallels folder and see if its removed or not.
 
Back
Top