Parallels 4.0.3848 and Ubuntu 9.04

John Williford

Bit poster
I've seen the threads saying build 3846 fixed the problems with Parallels Tools and Ubuntu 9.04 but I'm running build 3848 and after upgrading from Ubuntu 8.10 to 9.04 I get a black screen when I expect to see the Ubuntu login screen. Does anyone know if build 3846 really fixed the 9.04 issues? Does Ubuntu 9.10 have similar issues? If build 3846 di fix this issue, where can I get it? I've been able to find only a link to Build 3848.

Thanks.
 
I could never get the 9.04 GUI to start with 3848 so I upgraded to 9.10 via the command line. Parallel Tools still doesn't install with 9.10 as is documented on other threads but I can login to the GUI and the screen resizes. However, as expected there is no mouse integration and no copy/paste between the host and the guest.
 
Back
Top