Hello,
I just purchased Parallels Desktop 4.0 for my Macbook Pro (2GHz Intel Core Duo, 2GB RAM) and let it go through the update process from 3.0. I'm using my BootCamp partition which was running fine in 3.0.
Right now I don't get a Start menu or anything as the Parallels Tools are being installed, but I let it run overnight to give it enough time... it's been running for over 14 hours and it still is frozen on the screen below.
Please help!!!
Best wishes,
Joel Hegberg
I just purchased Parallels Desktop 4.0 for my Macbook Pro (2GHz Intel Core Duo, 2GB RAM) and let it go through the update process from 3.0. I'm using my BootCamp partition which was running fine in 3.0.
Right now I don't get a Start menu or anything as the Parallels Tools are being installed, but I let it run overnight to give it enough time... it's been running for over 14 hours and it still is frozen on the screen below.
Please help!!!
Best wishes,
Joel Hegberg