While converting my WinXP from Parallels 3.0 to 4.0 the conversion failed about half way through. Parallels had shut down after the failure and would not start successfully.
From the MAC X OS, I clicked finder, and went to the Windows XP.pvm to see if I could start Windows XP. It did, but to my surprise Microsoft wanted me to Activate Windows XP again. Had to call the automated line since my license key had already been used. After re-activating WinXP, the Parallels upgrade continued automatically.
Works great now.
From the MAC X OS, I clicked finder, and went to the Windows XP.pvm to see if I could start Windows XP. It did, but to my surprise Microsoft wanted me to Activate Windows XP again. Had to call the automated line since my license key had already been used. After re-activating WinXP, the Parallels upgrade continued automatically.
Works great now.