My base system is an Intel Mac Pro running Mac OS 10.6.1. I was running Windows 7 under Parallels for Mac 4.0. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 was running on Windows 7. When I upgraded my system to Parallels for Mac 5.0, my Windows system crashed, requiring a clean install to restore the system.
When I attempted to load Kaspersky 2010 on my rebuilt Windows system, the Windows system again crashed, with an error message that Kaspersky 2010 had attempted to write on a read-only portion of memory.
Since the only change to my system has been the upgrade from Parallels 4.0 to Parallels 5.0, I assume that the cause of the crash is Parallels 5.0.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Have you solved it? How?
fab
When I attempted to load Kaspersky 2010 on my rebuilt Windows system, the Windows system again crashed, with an error message that Kaspersky 2010 had attempted to write on a read-only portion of memory.
Since the only change to my system has been the upgrade from Parallels 4.0 to Parallels 5.0, I assume that the cause of the crash is Parallels 5.0.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Have you solved it? How?
fab