i got mbp mc226 at the end of Spet from singapore
I cleaningly installed 10.6 and installed P5 , runnning ok, used "software updated" to 10.6.1, OK too
But when i updated to 10.6.2 the day before yesterday, P5 conflicted with sound
so, i installed system again, pure 10.6 and update 10.6.2 combo package first and intalled all software based on 10.6.2 enviroment, but when I installed P5, problem showed up AGAIN.
frist, i dont know where is the problem ,when i opened ichat, it cant log on, and i checked the log, " cant find system sound ID", so i went to system preference to check setting of sound, but I cant even open it!!
so unistalled P5, problem solved!!! and VMWARE 3 is oK running on the 10/6/2
Is there anyone has the some problem with me?
10/6/1 ok, 10/6/2 cant run P5
I cleaningly installed 10.6 and installed P5 , runnning ok, used "software updated" to 10.6.1, OK too
But when i updated to 10.6.2 the day before yesterday, P5 conflicted with sound
so, i installed system again, pure 10.6 and update 10.6.2 combo package first and intalled all software based on 10.6.2 enviroment, but when I installed P5, problem showed up AGAIN.
frist, i dont know where is the problem ,when i opened ichat, it cant log on, and i checked the log, " cant find system sound ID", so i went to system preference to check setting of sound, but I cant even open it!!
so unistalled P5, problem solved!!! and VMWARE 3 is oK running on the 10/6/2
Is there anyone has the some problem with me?
10/6/1 ok, 10/6/2 cant run P5