Hi,
Is Parallels 6 fully compatable with Lion, (10.7.1), I have upgraded to the latest build however I have noticed this has caused slower boot times, also If I open console the last line has "nstat_lookup_entry failed: 2"
If i uninstall parallels 6, boot times improve and the "nstat_lookup_entry failed: 2" no longe is appears.
this is in a 2011 imac (i5 2.7ghz / 4gb ram)
has anybody else came accross this, is it lion / Parallels, any ideas?
Regards,
M
Is Parallels 6 fully compatable with Lion, (10.7.1), I have upgraded to the latest build however I have noticed this has caused slower boot times, also If I open console the last line has "nstat_lookup_entry failed: 2"
If i uninstall parallels 6, boot times improve and the "nstat_lookup_entry failed: 2" no longe is appears.
this is in a 2011 imac (i5 2.7ghz / 4gb ram)
has anybody else came accross this, is it lion / Parallels, any ideas?
Regards,
M