I am running parallels 8 and wanting to upgrade to 9. My operating system will not work with the current version (11). Just purchased an upgrade, but it is apparently for parallels 11 and the product key i was given is for 11 and will not work on 9.
I have a download of 9 installed and asking me for a product activation key i thought i just purchased, but no way of getting past that screen.
I'm also running into the same problem I've read others having with 'network connection' while trying to simply use the trial version in the mean time.
Now that I've installed 9, parallels 8 has been deleted/overwritten and I can use any of my PC apps.
Parallels: can you send me an activation key for 9.0.24251 please?
I have a download of 9 installed and asking me for a product activation key i thought i just purchased, but no way of getting past that screen.
I'm also running into the same problem I've read others having with 'network connection' while trying to simply use the trial version in the mean time.
Now that I've installed 9, parallels 8 has been deleted/overwritten and I can use any of my PC apps.
Parallels: can you send me an activation key for 9.0.24251 please?