Parallels Access Return Blank Screen in Mojave

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ChetC, Jan 5, 2019.

1. ChetC

ChetC Bit poster

First, I can access computers remotely from my iPhone running iOS 12.1.2.
    The problem is using a web browser. I log into Access, click on the computer I want to access, a new tab comes up- all as usual- but that tab stays white. No desktop of the remote computer appears.
    Of the two computer I've tried to access, one is a MacBook running High Sierra, the other is an iMac with Mojave. I'm running Mojave on this iMac as well.
    I've tried removing the "fix" of removing the Parallels Access Agent app from the Accessibility page in settings and restarting- twice...it has not worked.
    Anyone have any ideas? Is the same thing happening to anyone else?

2. MargaretV

MargaretV Bit poster

I'm having the same issue when accessing from work. Yesterday I was finally able to use Access but only within my home network. Now I'm off-site at work and can't get remote access

3. DavidF26

DavidF26 Bit poster

I have been having issues accessing on iphone ipad and through browser. Has worked intermittently on different devices. No resolution, furious.

4. Hi everyone, could you please help us with the issue investigation and create a Problem report after the issue reproduced.
    Please check this KB for more info about problem report and reply us with the report number.

Let me know if you have any questions.

5. Please try to create a report on both computers: which you use for access and the remote one. Looking forward to your reply.

6. DavidF26

DavidF26 Bit poster

ChetC yes I am having a similar problem. I've submitted my reports twice now, no resolution. When will Parallels come out and say that there are known issues with Access on Mojave?

7. @DavidF26, we now working on the issue resolution and for more info about it we're asking you and other customers about Problem reports. Could you please reply us back with the reports numbers? Then we will provide our developers with it and continue the issue investigation. Once we get any fupdates we will let you know. Thanks a lot for your time and patience.

8. DavidF26

DavidF26 Bit poster

Everything goes well until after I log on from my iPad. My desktop indicates that its being accessed remotely, but then the icons do not load on the iPad and I cannot control my desktop. If I open an app it goes to a black screen on my iPad.
    Desktop 293550301
    iPad 293549974

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  9. Thanks a lot for the info, David. I've forwarded your reports to the Engineering team and once we got any updates or workaround from them we will be ley you know. Thank you once again.

10. Hi, please update your Parallels Access to the latest version 4.0.4
    It has been already released.
    Then please check the issue with connection and let us know the results.