Kevin_Chang
Bit poster
Hi
I just picked up a new Macbook Pro yesterday. I was wondering if I can use boot camp and set up 2 partitions, one with Mac OS X, and the second one with windows. Is it possible for parallels to access the windows partition from Mac OS X while still keeping the two partitions separate? For example, being able to access a windows file through parallel in Mac OS X, but later on being able to access the partitions separately through boot camp.
Thanks
Kevin
I just picked up a new Macbook Pro yesterday. I was wondering if I can use boot camp and set up 2 partitions, one with Mac OS X, and the second one with windows. Is it possible for parallels to access the windows partition from Mac OS X while still keeping the two partitions separate? For example, being able to access a windows file through parallel in Mac OS X, but later on being able to access the partitions separately through boot camp.
Thanks
Kevin