Parallels bugs plz help

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Andrew14, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Andrew14

Andrew14 Bit poster

Do not know where i should post this thread... please help me... with new parallels update (current 12.0.2) my life became hell...

When i switching between 2-3 virtual machines (full screen mode of guest os) (by scrolling with CTRL->, CTRL<-, or my 3 fingers in touchpad), after 1-2 hours of work, i see many lags...
    1. window with guest os freezed for 1-2 seconds (when parallels shows hint (name of guest os)) and i should forced to click on the guest window to take a focus and to use a mouse into it.....
    2. some times mouse stop moving... and "control center" or any other guest windows freezed cursor in whole system and Finder toolbars and Dock stay invisible....

sry for my english... :-( i know that i can send report... but... hm... maybe i can do something without it...

2. Andrew14

Andrew14 Bit poster

upd.

i think problem in focus.... when i switch to any window by ctrl> ctrl<, (full screen mode) it does not take a focus...
    to start work with mouse (and vm) normaly i must press any item in guest host window menu (in the top of screen).... and then guest host window will get focus after 2 pressing on it... :-(

3. Please try to reset your VM (Actions-reset) and reinstall Parallels Tools.
    BTW which version of MacOS are you using?

4. Andrew14

Andrew14 Bit poster

Thanks for the answer, i'll try...
    10.12 (Sierra)

5. Thanks for the reply and plz, let us know how it works after Parallels Tools reinstallation.