Parallels client linux hosted application not minimizing

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Linux' started by devs, Feb 8, 2018.

1. devs

devs Bit poster

i have installed evalution version application server on windows server and hosted one application, its work good on all windows parallels clients, but in linux Ubuntu, Ubuntu and many flavor i tried, everthing works fine but the application we have hosted is not minimizing, tried a lot on google, so please help into this,
    in my organisation we have moved on linux platform for all client user, and were looking for application for host from windows to linux, but this is common issue found in many such kind of programs, so please guide and help,

2. jpc

jpc Pro

@devs What is the application that you are hosting?
    Also, what are the versions of the Windows server, Ubuntu and Linux client that you are using?

3. devs

devs Bit poster

i am using a customized ERP software using, for our production, that application working good, but minimizing and other dilog box which opens during working on it, they are not maximizing, tried all basic troubleshooting i can, including changing resolution, etc, this issue is only on ubuntu, chaletos, zorin, any many more, i tired many os, but not works,

4. jpc

jpc Pro

Seems like an issue with the way the windows are handled by the Linux client. Since it seems to be an application compatibly issue, you will be better off contacting Parallels support.

5. ErykS1

ErykS1 Bit poster

So this issue exists over 3 years later. Just sent a ticket to support about it.

6. naveeds2

naveeds2 Bit poster

A link to automatically configure Parallels Client on your computer. • Parallels Remote Application Server connection properties. You can use this information.

7. CandyM

CandyM Bit poster

no this link helps way better https://s.parallels.com/s/AeDchmmXhk