I'm new to parallels.
When I try to start Quicken 2002 it crashes Parallels.
I converted an existing VPC image of my entire set-up, so I have never had Quicken 2002 running under Parallels. The conversion was done automatically by Transporter.
Does anybody here run Quicken 2002 or have any suggestions please?
Thanks
P.S.
I know it is an old version, but it worked well under VPC. Quicken 2002 had too many bells & whistles anyway and I imagine newer versions are worse.
Using MacBookPro with Tiger and Windows 2000 under Parallels 3188
When I try to start Quicken 2002 it crashes Parallels.
I converted an existing VPC image of my entire set-up, so I have never had Quicken 2002 running under Parallels. The conversion was done automatically by Transporter.
Does anybody here run Quicken 2002 or have any suggestions please?
Thanks
P.S.
I know it is an old version, but it worked well under VPC. Quicken 2002 had too many bells & whistles anyway and I imagine newer versions are worse.
Using MacBookPro with Tiger and Windows 2000 under Parallels 3188