I get the message "You have reached the maximum number of activations"
I had a MAC BOOK PRO 17 and upgraded to Parallels 11 which I activated, that computer developed a hardware problem so I removed the HD and installed it in a MAC BOOK PRO 15 and re activated it OK, I then purchased a newer MAC BOOK PRO 17 and migrated the HD to the new computer when I tried to activate Parallels 11 on that computer I got the above message so I went back to the BOOK PRO 15 and signed out of Parallels but I still get the above message when I try to activate it on the new computer.
Hope you can help.
GeorgeP6
I had a MAC BOOK PRO 17 and upgraded to Parallels 11 which I activated, that computer developed a hardware problem so I removed the HD and installed it in a MAC BOOK PRO 15 and re activated it OK, I then purchased a newer MAC BOOK PRO 17 and migrated the HD to the new computer when I tried to activate Parallels 11 on that computer I got the above message so I went back to the BOOK PRO 15 and signed out of Parallels but I still get the above message when I try to activate it on the new computer.
Hope you can help.
GeorgeP6