Parallels Desktop 13 ?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AdamC6, Jun 23, 2017.

1. DarrenW1

DarrenW1 Bit poster

Is there any grace period here (say 3 months) for a free version 13 upgrade? You must have known in June when the first post in this thread asked about a new version that you would be releasing 13 soon.

2. ChrisC8

ChrisC8 Bit poster

I'm in same situation. Purchased 12 (Mac Desktop Standard) at the end of June and now 13 is released and no free upgrade option. I was given this link in response from Facebook DM. http://www.parallels.com/techguarantee2017. Bottom line, you had to purchase Aug 1 or later to get free upgrade. I would have gladly waited a month to go straight to 13 from 11 had i known this was the case.

3. DuncanE

DuncanE Bit poster

I paid to upgrade from 10->11 and 11->12, then they put Parallels into bundles that I probably would've bought instead a month or two later. Not this time...

4. AkiK

AkiK Bit poster

Parallels has the worst grace period policy of any company that I've ever dealt with. If I knew that they'd have my back for new offers that are published shortly after I buy something from them, you'd see me running to buy their latest and greatest whenever it's available. But given that they don't, I won't.

5. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello @MichaelU2, Yes. The upgrade price for Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac is $49.99. Thanks, Meena.

6. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello @YogeshM, Customers who purchased and registered a copy of Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac from the Parallels Online Store or an authorized reseller on or after August 1, 2017 through October 31, 2017, are eligible for an upgrade to the next version of Parallels Desktop for Mac at no charge, subject to certain conditions. To know more, please refer this article: http://kb.parallels.com/124229 Thanks, Meena.