Parallels Desktop 15 - pro Edition

ChrisM44

Bit poster
Having problems with WIN 10 and mapped drives to NAS box.

If I leave machine running, when go back to WIN 10 and try to access my mapped drive it gives me error

An error occurred while reconnecting x: (then directory def0

Microsoft Windowa Network: The local device name is already in use:

This connection has not been restored

I have tried changes in the Win 10 set up itself as suggested by WIN 10 people, without any success, just wonder if anyone else has any suggestions.

TIA.
 
Having problems with WIN 10 and mapped drives to NAS box.

If I leave machine running, when go back to WIN 10 and try to access my mapped drive it gives me error

An error occurred while reconnecting x: (then directory def0

Microsoft Windowa Network: The local device name is already in use:

This connection has not been restored

I have tried changes in the Win 10 set up itself as suggested by WIN 10 people, without any success, just wonder if anyone else has any suggestions.

TIA.
You use Actions > Suspend when you leave Windows idle and when you want to use Windows, resume Windows then check if NAS drives are working fine.
 
That's a bit of a pain to have to do, but will try it. I did analyse my NAS drives and found they were 95% full. I moved off data to another attached drive and have had no problem this morning accessing my NAS maps, so maybe that is the solution. Thanks for the help, hope it helps others.
 
That's a bit of a pain to have to do, but will try it. I did analyse my NAS drives and found they were 95% full. I moved off data to another attached drive and have had no problem this morning accessing my NAS maps, so maybe that is the solution. Thanks for the help, hope it helps others.
We are glad that the issue is resolved.
 
Back
Top