cgntoonartist
Junior Member
Hello Folks!
I just purchased Parallels Desktop 4. I am on a Mac running Mac OSX 10.5.6.
I read the installation instructions on the manual, but I can't find out if I need to partition my hard drive to use Parallels Desktop 4, or will it install just like any other application without erasing anything from my hard drive?
In other words, can I install Parallels Desktop 4 on my main hard drive without it erasing anything that I already have on this hard drive?
Thanks in advanced for your replies!
Bill
I just purchased Parallels Desktop 4. I am on a Mac running Mac OSX 10.5.6.
I read the installation instructions on the manual, but I can't find out if I need to partition my hard drive to use Parallels Desktop 4, or will it install just like any other application without erasing anything from my hard drive?
In other words, can I install Parallels Desktop 4 on my main hard drive without it erasing anything that I already have on this hard drive?
Thanks in advanced for your replies!
Bill