Sorry if I'm repeating someone else, but I can't read through the entire thread. Here is my list of bugs for this version. Overall, I have to agree with one post I read though that this release is much less stable than the last one, which doesn't bode well for a RC.
1) When clicking on my VM XP Boot Camp desktop shortcut, Parallels always unmounts my Windows volume and then says it can't load the Boot Camp partition. If I then hit start, it loads up normally.
2) Every time I run Parallels, I immediately lose 1GB of disk space (understandable), but sometimes the app immediately gobbles up 4GB of disk. Why does this happen? Regardless of that, on quitting Parallels the normal way, my disk space is never completely freed up and I usually lose from 500MB - 1GB of space until I restart the machine. This is unacceptable.
3) Parallels never remounts my Windows volume after quitting. This may somehow be tied to #2 above?
4) I'm still getting the Parallels Tools overlay warning on every startup.
5) I've also noticed a very gradual memory leak.
6) Booting into Boot Camp still requires me to activate Windows, while booting into Parallels does not.
My setup is a 2.13 C2D MBP running 10.4.8.
Thanks for all the hard work and looking forward to the next release!
Last edited: Jan 18, 2007