Parallels desktop: Maximum number of activations available

Discussion in 'Account and Subscription Management' started by JasperL1, Jul 26, 2019.

1. JasperL1

JasperL1 Bit poster

After moving to another laptop I received this error for maximum activations. Need key reset.

2. Hi, I've made necessary changes with your Parallels Desktop 10 key, please transfer it and let us know how it works.

3. JasperL1

JasperL1 Bit poster

Still getting the maximum number activation error.

4. please check your inbox

5. NilsC1

NilsC1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I want to activate Parallels 10 on another Mac. My old Mac is crashed and not usable anymore. I get the message that it is not possible to activate, because the licence is used. Please help to solve the problem.

6. Hi, your key's settings have been changed, please activate it again and check.

7. NilsC1

NilsC1 Bit poster

Hi, it is not working. I get the same message like before. The maximum numbers of activations are reached. What to do now?

8. plz, check your inbox for some additional info.

9. TimP9

TimP9 Bit poster

I also erased my HD and I received the same error for maximum activations. Need key reset. TIA

10. Hi TimP9. We have reset the license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

11. TimP9

TimP9 Bit poster

That worked, Thank you Sathiya!

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

13. GM_

GM_ Bit poster

Hi, after moving to another Mac I received this error for maximum activations. Need key reset.
    I use migration assistant and it is possible that a period of time both MBPs was online in the same time.
    Anyway it is normal when you clone your old one.
    What cand I DO?

14. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

We reset the license key activation limit, please try to activate and check.

15. Virgil

Virgil Bit poster

Hi,

I am trying to reinstall Parallels 10 and run into "Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."
    Please reset any old machines that are registered for this key and allow just this Mac to use Parallels. Thanks!

16. Hi, we've reset your license key, please check the activation

17. Virgil

Virgil Bit poster

Hi, Maria

Thank you for resetting the key. Unfortunately, I still get the same "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key" message.

18. Virgil

Virgil Bit poster

I've just tried again with $ prlsrvctl activate-license-online and it worked just fine. Thanks much!
    Virgil

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  19. SalL

SalL Bit poster

I have this same problem. My graphic card died, so I switched my hard drive to a different laptop and parallels 11 says I need a new license with the "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key" message.

20. SalL

SalL Bit poster

Would you please reset my license and deactivate on the old computer?