Got a new SSD for my old MBP (running High Sierra), and then also a replacement MBP the same age. Unfortunately it took me several attempts to get all my data copied over, cause first I wouldn't believe that the old machine was dying. I mention this as the licenser history (if there is one) might show that I tried to reactivate multiple times on 2 different computers.
At first I managed to install and activate Parallels, but now that I'm finally done the app tells me that I've reached the maximum amount of activations.
Could you please reset my license so that I can use it in my now working installation?
Many thanks
Lothar
BTW: I wouldn't mind if you could get back to me by personal mail
At first I managed to install and activate Parallels, but now that I'm finally done the app tells me that I've reached the maximum amount of activations.
Could you please reset my license so that I can use it in my now working installation?
Many thanks
Lothar
BTW: I wouldn't mind if you could get back to me by personal mail