Parallels for Mac Pro Edition v16 - Debian 10.8 black screen installation

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by hafizu, Apr 11, 2021.

1. hafizu

hafizu Bit poster

Good tidings, Programs !

I have a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017) running Catalina 10.15.7 (19H524) with 16GB of RAM and 256 inner SSD. I'm running Parallels for Mac Pro Edition

Form 16.1.3 (49160) and I am attempting to introduce Debian 10.8 utilizing the ISO: debian-10.8.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso (md5: 11487cad151422cb70076bfb7e918540)

I have had a go at utilizing distinctive design, for example, standard SATA, SCSI, even NVMe, diverse organization setups, Isolated Linux from Mac, distinctive RAM (2GB or 4GB), various alternatives like impair camera, sound, and so forth, and so on, and so on

I'm getting consistently a similar conduct, the ISO boots-up and shows me the "Debian installer Menu (Bios mode)" some sort of blue(ish) foundation and I select second alternative with is "Introduce", that is essential order line establishment. At that point, it begins? after 1 or 2 secs stalls out on a dark screen, and nothing occurs, no CD/DVD development, or organization, nothing. Which means the establishment smashed/freeze ???

I have likewise a MacMini 2018 where I have VMware combination v12, and I can introduce similar ISO (with NVMe alternatives, or SATA, old Bios or UEFI, and so forth) and I can generally introduce it, I have introduced on the MacMini a lots of times.

I have on my MacBook under Parallels for Mac v16.1.3, a lot of VMs like: Ubuntu 20.04, FreeBSD, MacOS 10.15.5 and even ESXi v6.7 all the VMs run fine, what is new with this Debian 10.8?

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my lone Hope.