I tried to a previously working Windows 11 ARM image on my M1 Macbook Air, but after displaying the desktop the task bar did not display and moving the cursor only displayed the spinning wheel icon. Clicking on the Trash Can icon brings up a File Explorer window, but after a few minutes the window closes. Sending CTRL-ALT-DEL brings up the menu and I can select Task Manager, but nothing unusual appears in the task list.
Thinking I hosed my VM image, I downloaded and installed a Windows 10 ARM image from the Microsoft website, but after installation completes I am still stuck with a desktop and spinning wheel icon over the task bar.
Anyone else seeing similar behavoir in their VMs?
Jim
Thinking I hosed my VM image, I downloaded and installed a Windows 10 ARM image from the Microsoft website, but after installation completes I am still stuck with a desktop and spinning wheel icon over the task bar.
Anyone else seeing similar behavoir in their VMs?
Jim