Shaddam IV
Forum Maven
Dear Parallels team,
the Parallels mouse driver has a bug. I have mouse synchronisation on (including SmartMouse set to automatic). However, when I go to Windows' mouse control panel and turn on the "mouse trails", mouse synchronisation is no longer available.
I used to have mouse trails turned on because in this way, the mouse animations (rotating rings etc of Windows 7) are much smoother. They are smoothest when mouse synch is off entirely, but then I don't see any mouse cursor at all when I play Battle for Middle Earth or Warhammer 40,000 (1, not II) - so I have to have mouse synch on and SmartMouse set to auto.
Of course this is not the most dramatic bug on the planet, so I guess it'll be assigned a pretty low priority ;-)
the Parallels mouse driver has a bug. I have mouse synchronisation on (including SmartMouse set to automatic). However, when I go to Windows' mouse control panel and turn on the "mouse trails", mouse synchronisation is no longer available.
I used to have mouse trails turned on because in this way, the mouse animations (rotating rings etc of Windows 7) are much smoother. They are smoothest when mouse synch is off entirely, but then I don't see any mouse cursor at all when I play Battle for Middle Earth or Warhammer 40,000 (1, not II) - so I have to have mouse synch on and SmartMouse set to auto.
Of course this is not the most dramatic bug on the planet, so I guess it'll be assigned a pretty low priority ;-)