Parallels Network Modul can not open (Problem - can`t connect internet via Wifi)

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by TobiasE1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. TobiasE1

TobiasE1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I use Parallels 8 on Mac Os Mojave 10.14 with Windows 7. I can`t connect the Win7 with Wifi/Internet and there always appear the Parallels message "Parallels Network Modul can not open". I should go to Paralles Desktop - Preferences - Network, reset to Standard, when I launch the application.
    I went there and reseted, but then another message popped up: "Your IP-adress from Parallels Network was not changed"
    Attached some screenshots (but it is in german language). Maybe this is why I cannot connect to Internet using Win7.
    I hope somebody can help, I already went through many pages and tried solutions. But nothing worked. Please help
    Thanks so much

Attached Files:

2. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

The Paralles 8 cannot run on Mojave or later macOS, because since that times in macOS the signing of drivers have changed. You need to install the Parallels 14 to have full support of Mojave.