My wife has just bought our first MAC and she needs to run certain things under PC Office for her business so I have installed Parallels. The problem I'm having is that when I login for my daughter to use the machine I constantly get the following:
You don't have permission to use the application "prl_natpd."
I then get 3 options
Always Allow, Allow Once or OK.
No mater which I press and what admin password I use this box comes up every few
seconds and makes the login un usable as it's right in the middle of the screen.
I don't care if parallel is or isn't available to my daughter, she won't use it.
Can someone tell me how to get rid of this.
I'm a long time PC user and have used iPADs, but I'm new to the MAC and certainly haven't learnt to love it yet!
You don't have permission to use the application "prl_natpd."
I then get 3 options
Always Allow, Allow Once or OK.
No mater which I press and what admin password I use this box comes up every few
seconds and makes the login un usable as it's right in the middle of the screen.
I don't care if parallel is or isn't available to my daughter, she won't use it.
Can someone tell me how to get rid of this.
I'm a long time PC user and have used iPADs, but I'm new to the MAC and certainly haven't learnt to love it yet!