NewToApples
Bit poster
I am new to having an apple computer so many of the feeds are foreign to me so this may be redundant, my parallels was working for the past 4 months and just quit working. At first it cam up with an error saying the virtual drive was corrupt, missing, or in use. It's not missing or in use so from what I have read it is corrupt? Many sites have given many different instructions, should I reinstall parallels and Windows xp? Also I have read that you can create a new virtual machine and connect it to the old one so long as you don't use the same name. I don't have anyone to help me so if I could get some detailed instructions I know I can fix the problem! (I'm a broke college student and can't afford to call the help line!) ANY assistance would be great! I have my files backed up on the computer but am worried about losing all my work!
THANKS!
THANKS!