Greetings.
I upgraded to PD v4 awhile ago, but have not been able to get it to run. The Parallels Tools installation stops halfway through, and then PD v4 goes into an eternal cycle of BSODs. So I reverted to PD v3, which runs okay.
I recently upgraded to PD v3 build 5626, which seems to be running fine. However, every time I start the program, Parallels Tools tries to install, only to abort with Error 5009. I tried to uninstall Parallels Tools using the Control Panel in XP, but it will not uninstall. Nothing happens when I click "Uninstall".
I'm wondering if this Parallels Tools problem in PD v3 is causing the problem in PD v4. Any ideas?
Thank you.
I upgraded to PD v4 awhile ago, but have not been able to get it to run. The Parallels Tools installation stops halfway through, and then PD v4 goes into an eternal cycle of BSODs. So I reverted to PD v3, which runs okay.
I recently upgraded to PD v3 build 5626, which seems to be running fine. However, every time I start the program, Parallels Tools tries to install, only to abort with Error 5009. I tried to uninstall Parallels Tools using the Control Panel in XP, but it will not uninstall. Nothing happens when I click "Uninstall".
I'm wondering if this Parallels Tools problem in PD v3 is causing the problem in PD v4. Any ideas?
Thank you.