JDLandry@cox.net
Junior Member
I am trying to expand the size of my existing HD Image. I used Parallels Image Tool to expand the HD, and after processing until the process bar reaches almost 95% of completion, I get an error message that says "Paralles Image Tool cannot process the virtual image file".
See attached screen image.
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me resolve this issue so that I can continue working. I am out of disk space on my Virtual Machine.
As an aside, if anyone could tell me how to create a new Virtual Machine or Virtual HD Image and copy all of my applications and settings, that would also work.
Thanks!
See attached screen image.
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me resolve this issue so that I can continue working. I am out of disk space on my Virtual Machine.
As an aside, if anyone could tell me how to create a new Virtual Machine or Virtual HD Image and copy all of my applications and settings, that would also work.
Thanks!