Hi, I am in the process of trying to install MS Windows 10 in a VM and there is an alert icon telling me to install Parallels Tools and when I go to install it it insists I put in my Parallels installation CD -- well I don't have one !.
Although I purchased Parallels from an Apple Store in fancy packaging it was essentially an empty carton and I had to download a ParallelsDesktop.dmg file
So can I download Parallels Tools from somewhere - I have been trying to find it on the Website
What does Parallels Tools do anyway?
Any advice appreciated
Although I purchased Parallels from an Apple Store in fancy packaging it was essentially an empty carton and I had to download a ParallelsDesktop.dmg file
So can I download Parallels Tools from somewhere - I have been trying to find it on the Website
What does Parallels Tools do anyway?
Any advice appreciated