AppleIIGuy
Bit poster
I am Running a iMac 24 inch 3.06 Ghz Mac
Mac OS X 10.5.4 with 4 GB ram
Parallels Tools version 4.0 build 3540
Parallels is configured to run with my bootcamp partition, but every time I try to riun the parallels tools setup program it crashes. I have tried booting in safe mode and still no luck. I even copied the setup.exe to the desktop to try and run it from there. I am lost and do not know what to do. If I can get parallels tools to run then it makes parallels useless to me.



Mac OS X 10.5.4 with 4 GB ram
Parallels Tools version 4.0 build 3540
Parallels is configured to run with my bootcamp partition, but every time I try to riun the parallels tools setup program it crashes. I have tried booting in safe mode and still no luck. I even copied the setup.exe to the desktop to try and run it from there. I am lost and do not know what to do. If I can get parallels tools to run then it makes parallels useless to me.


