beta_reichertm
Bit poster
hello
i have the newest build of Parallels and on all actual Builds of Windows 11 ( release and insider Beta or dev ) the your Phone app - when looked with a Samsung phone can display the Smartphone app. On normal Windows it works. on Parallels the app windows is empty.
I think it is a error with parallels graphics driver.
Is there a solution. I want to use this function.
Thank you
i have the newest build of Parallels and on all actual Builds of Windows 11 ( release and insider Beta or dev ) the your Phone app - when looked with a Samsung phone can display the Smartphone app. On normal Windows it works. on Parallels the app windows is empty.
I think it is a error with parallels graphics driver.
Is there a solution. I want to use this function.
Thank you