MaximilianK
Bit poster
Hey Forum,
i am experiencing a very slow and buggy performance of Windows using Parallels, after updating. my mac to Catalina. Before it was completely fine.
now it is very slow and buggy. I can't really figure out where this comes from. I am very bad in using windows, as i normally just use Mac. I just use the virtual Windows to run a Program that i can't get for mac.
Can someone help me?
Best
Max
i am experiencing a very slow and buggy performance of Windows using Parallels, after updating. my mac to Catalina. Before it was completely fine.
now it is very slow and buggy. I can't really figure out where this comes from. I am very bad in using windows, as i normally just use Mac. I just use the virtual Windows to run a Program that i can't get for mac.
Can someone help me?
Best
Max