SiddharthK1
Bit poster
Dear Support Team
My operating system in Macbbok M2 had an issue had given to the apple service center for the same they installed the lateset version of Ventura MacOS & now my Standard Subcription Key sent by you is not working I know its a standard non upgradable version free of cost but i feel such an issue can ever happen beyond my control.Request you to help me regarding the same as I feel I am not strugling with no fault of mine.
Thanks
Siddharth Kapoor
My operating system in Macbbok M2 had an issue had given to the apple service center for the same they installed the lateset version of Ventura MacOS & now my Standard Subcription Key sent by you is not working I know its a standard non upgradable version free of cost but i feel such an issue can ever happen beyond my control.Request you to help me regarding the same as I feel I am not strugling with no fault of mine.
Thanks
Siddharth Kapoor