andreas@die4krauses.net
Bit poster
Dear all,
I am using parallels now quite a while but now the way of using has changed since my family is going to use another mac as well.
Here I have some questions:
I have installed a windows virtual machine which is released for different users. Within this virtual machine I have
installed different users as well.
Lets assume parallels and windows are started after MAC Login.
Q1) Is it now possible that the password and username (used for MAC Login) is directed to windows to login in windows as well which
mean I do not want to login twice.
Q2) My daughters shall be allowed to use windows only. Using windows full screen mode helps here but would it be possible when they logout windows that
macos becomes logged out as well to prevent logging out twice.
Note: I do not want to use bootcamp for backup reason. For me it is much more easier to backup a virtual machine.
Thanks for your answers.
Cheers Andreas
I am using parallels now quite a while but now the way of using has changed since my family is going to use another mac as well.
Here I have some questions:
I have installed a windows virtual machine which is released for different users. Within this virtual machine I have
installed different users as well.
Lets assume parallels and windows are started after MAC Login.
Q1) Is it now possible that the password and username (used for MAC Login) is directed to windows to login in windows as well which
mean I do not want to login twice.
Q2) My daughters shall be allowed to use windows only. Using windows full screen mode helps here but would it be possible when they logout windows that
macos becomes logged out as well to prevent logging out twice.
Note: I do not want to use bootcamp for backup reason. For me it is much more easier to backup a virtual machine.
Thanks for your answers.
Cheers Andreas