Hi,
My experience with x86 emulation in PD (before version 26) on a MacBook Pro with an M4 chip was not very good: slow, crashing, not workable. For this I used the Pro-edition. But I'm a standard edition guy, has x86 (or later) support moved also to the standard edition?
And, does anyone have already experience with the x86 (or later) emulation in PD26 standard edition on a (Macbook Pro) M4 ?
Please do not hesitate to share your hands-on experience(s).
Thnx in advance
My experience with x86 emulation in PD (before version 26) on a MacBook Pro with an M4 chip was not very good: slow, crashing, not workable. For this I used the Pro-edition. But I'm a standard edition guy, has x86 (or later) support moved also to the standard edition?
And, does anyone have already experience with the x86 (or later) emulation in PD26 standard edition on a (Macbook Pro) M4 ?
Please do not hesitate to share your hands-on experience(s).
Thnx in advance