PD 7 and Snow Leopard

Falstaff

Bit poster
I am quite contentedly running PD6 under Snow Leopard. And I do not plan on upgrading to Lion any time soon (I need to run a Rosetta based program).

My question is this: is PD7 a worthwhile upgrade if you aren't moving to Lion? What new features? What improvements?

I am reluctant to tinker with a setup that is working well.

--Guy
 
Explore this link http://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/whatsnew/


There are some interesting features not related to Lion:

*Direct access to OSX printers on Windows
*iSight and FaceTime HD cameras accessible on Windows
*Virtual disk encryption
*Up to 1GB video memory can be assigned to a virtual machine
*Support for high-quality audio formats (up to 192KHz)
*Faster boot
*Faster performance overall
*Surround Sound 7.1
*Cosmetic and interaction tweaks

Basically what PD7 offers on Lion that doesn't offer on SL is:
*Integrating with new Lion specific features like Mission Control and Launchpad for Windows apps.
*Lion as a guest OS

It's just that.
 
Back
Top