PD16 on Big Sur: VM not using the configured MAC Address

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by MatthiasS9, Oct 20, 2020.

1. MatthiasS9

MatthiasS9 Member

Hi, I assume you meant 16.5? That would be good news, I will check that out.

2. FF_4

FF_4 Bit poster

I'm having this issue with Parallels version 17.1.0 (51516) on Monterey 12.0.1 (21A559) with Apple M1 Max processor and Ubuntu 20.04 aarch64 guest.
    The workarounds earlier in this thread don't work: using Realtek adaptor - no options in advanced networking to change this. Boot flags, no effect.

FrancescoT7 likes this.
  3. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Hi
    please send a problem report (menu help->send technical data) and post here its number. Attach to the problem report the screenshots of how you discovered the issue with MAC or describe it here.

4. FrancescoT7

FrancescoT7 Bit poster

Hi, exactly the same thing happens to me. MacBook Pro (Parallels version 17.1.0 (51516) on Monterey 12.0.1 (21A559)) with Apple M1 Pro processor and Windows 11 guest.

5. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello!
    Francesco, please reproduce the issue once again, generate a technical report and send its ID to us (on the top Mac menu click Parallels Desktop icon (||) > Help > Send technical data > tick 'Attach screenshots' > Send report), so we could investigate it further. More detailed instructions can be found at https://kb.parallels.com/9058 .

6. JukkaR

JukkaR Bit poster

Same happening here. I sent technical data 386851368