Hello,
I seem to have annoying problem. When I suspend the VM (WinXP Pro, SP3) and activate again, it looses connections to the Documents, desktop and other mapped folders. I can get access to Mac folders through Parallels network, but if I try to write in any of the shared folders (desktop) I get Windows screen asking to give it password to remount those folders.
I got no idea what password it should be - this user is created automatically by PD4 (?) and no one told me the password. It does not show in mac as user, so I cannot change the password to something I know... Empty does not work. Admin or my own password does not work either. Does anyone know the password so I can remount the shared folders?
If I reboot Windows, I have access to shared folders without any problems. And I loose the access after suspending the VM again.
This was not problem on PD3.
Thanks
Jan
I seem to have annoying problem. When I suspend the VM (WinXP Pro, SP3) and activate again, it looses connections to the Documents, desktop and other mapped folders. I can get access to Mac folders through Parallels network, but if I try to write in any of the shared folders (desktop) I get Windows screen asking to give it password to remount those folders.
I got no idea what password it should be - this user is created automatically by PD4 (?) and no one told me the password. It does not show in mac as user, so I cannot change the password to something I know... Empty does not work. Admin or my own password does not work either. Does anyone know the password so I can remount the shared folders?
If I reboot Windows, I have access to shared folders without any problems. And I loose the access after suspending the VM again.
This was not problem on PD3.
Thanks
Jan