Win7 VM doesn't recognize the usb e-licenser.
I have an usb e-licenser attached to the MBP that I need to authenticate my Cubase (Mac) sw.
I just have installed Wavelab 6 (PC only) on the Win7 VM which also needs the e-licenser. Since you get a choice between MacOS and VM when you attach a new usb device I wonder if there is a possibility to hot-swap usb devices, if needs be.
Of course it would be even better if I could somehow make the e-licenser available for both platforms simultaneously.
Does anybody know if one of the depicted solutions (or just any) works and how?
Thx and cheers
I have an usb e-licenser attached to the MBP that I need to authenticate my Cubase (Mac) sw.
I just have installed Wavelab 6 (PC only) on the Win7 VM which also needs the e-licenser. Since you get a choice between MacOS and VM when you attach a new usb device I wonder if there is a possibility to hot-swap usb devices, if needs be.
Of course it would be even better if I could somehow make the e-licenser available for both platforms simultaneously.
Does anybody know if one of the depicted solutions (or just any) works and how?
Thx and cheers