How to enable "crystal mode" in the coherent mode. After the upgrade from version 8.0 to 9.0 in the preferences menu does not have the "crystal mode" option.
Host OS: Mountain Lion
Guest OS: Microsoft Windows 7
I just had a chat with Technical Support and this was their response:
Krishna Kumar: The Crystal Mode has been removed from Parallels Desktop 9. This feature was not preferred by most of the users and hence it has been removed in Parallels Desktop 9.
Very sad. I am as well one of those users that preferred to have the Crystal Mode features.
I was just trying to figure out the same thing. "not preferred" sounds more like laziness on Parallels part. Very disappointed. I may go back to version 8 because of this.
Without Cysytal Mode you cannot CMD TAB between applications...you have to 'double' CDM TAB because for whatever ridiculous reason the parallels icon always dominants as the last app to tab to ....in Crystal Mode it is not there and you can switch applications normally. Anyone got a hack?