I'm running the current release of Parallels Desktop for Mac 12. It used to work ok, but now refuses to boot Windows 10 and will not let me kill the virtual machine.
I've done a search and found some info but no solution. When I look at the package contents of the .pvm file, I see it references Apple SSD SM5 12E (disk0).hdd When I look at the virtual machine configuration, it shows it's trying to boot from APPLE SSD SM1024L (disk 0) and it won't let me edit anything because the VM is active. However, I can't stop the VM. The only option I can get to is to suspend the VM and that doesn't help me.
Suggestions on how to clear this up?
I've done a search and found some info but no solution. When I look at the package contents of the .pvm file, I see it references Apple SSD SM5 12E (disk0).hdd When I look at the virtual machine configuration, it shows it's trying to boot from APPLE SSD SM1024L (disk 0) and it won't let me edit anything because the VM is active. However, I can't stop the VM. The only option I can get to is to suspend the VM and that doesn't help me.
Suggestions on how to clear this up?
