Hello, I currently have a Parallels Desktop 18 Standard perpetual license.
I need to upgrade specifically to Parallels Desktop 26 Standard with a perpetual license, not version 27.
I understand that version 26 is no longer the current version, but I need that exact version for compatibility reasons.
Could you please tell me if it is still possible to purchase a perpetual upgrade license from Parallels Desktop 18 to Parallels Desktop 26, and if so, provide me with the purchase link or instruct me how to proceed?
Thank you.
I need to upgrade specifically to Parallels Desktop 26 Standard with a perpetual license, not version 27.
I understand that version 26 is no longer the current version, but I need that exact version for compatibility reasons.
Could you please tell me if it is still possible to purchase a perpetual upgrade license from Parallels Desktop 18 to Parallels Desktop 26, and if so, provide me with the purchase link or instruct me how to proceed?
Thank you.