Petition: Fix It Or Refund!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Parallelogram, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Parallelogram

Parallelogram Member

There are obviously NUMEROUS different threads complaining of various issues with the 4.0 upgrade. However, there is not any real response from Parallels, and there is also not much of a specific plan for moving toward a resolution on either side. (I have tried most of the troubleshooting suggestions in this forum to no avail.) Therefore, I propose we use this thread to consolidate the complaints and make a unified statement.

Please "sign" this thread if you will join me in stating the following:

Parallels needs to either provide a free update that fixes the problems people are having with version 4.0, or provide a hassle-free refund process for everyone who purchased Parallels 4.0 or the Parallels 4.0 upgrade. If they fail to do one of these by 11/24/08 (two weeks from the release date), I will never purchase any product from Parallels again, and I may also continue to seek a refund for version 4.0. Parallels also needs to release the promised iPhone client as soon as possible.

Parallels does own this board, so obviously they are free to delete this post, but if they do so, I will consider the deadline for an update or refund to have passed immediately.

2. Spazholio

Spazholio Bit poster

You'll "consider the deadline for an update or refund to have passed immediately"?

HAH!

Then what will you do? Hold your breath until they capitulate to your childish tantrum? No, really - please reply to this. I simply MUST know what your plans are.

Since you own that comment you're free not to reply, but if you don't, I'll be forced to consider you a tool. Chances are that'll happen even if you do reply.